eBoss responds to some of the GDPR’s most Frequently Asked Questions.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has created no end of discussion. As the deadline date approaches, eBoss works through some of the most common queries. Our aim is to make GDPR compliance as easy as possible for every data controller using eBoss software products. Choose one of the most Frequently Asked Questions below, and read the eBoss response.
Can’t find the answers you were looking for? Visit our GDPR Hub page for more answers and free data compliance resources.
Still can’t find your answer? Then you can send us your own GDPR questions. We cannot provide any specific legal or technical advice, but we might be able to share some of our own experiences. Above all, we want to be able to work with you and ensure compliance across your entire data chain.
Succeed with cutting edge Search, CRM, ATS tools, clever integrations, telephone support and other eBoss empowering innovative features.
- GDPR for Recruiters: Legitimate Interest Assessment PackFebruary 20, 2018 - 1:32 pm
- VOIP CallsJanuary 22, 2018 - 9:28 am
- GDPR for Recruiters: The definitive guideDecember 5, 2017 - 3:24 am
- KPI Reporting for recruitersNovember 21, 2017 - 3:24 am
- RECRUITMENT CRMNovember 21, 2017 - 2:42 am
- CV PARSER FOR SMARTER RECRUITINGNovember 20, 2017 - 7:03 am
- GDPR COMPLIANCENovember 7, 2017 - 2:25 am
- SMS text messagesOctober 23, 2017 - 8:06 am
- ONS job market data: June 2020 | Recruitment News UK
Posted on June 16, 2020
- ONS job market data: May 2020 | Recruitment News UK
Posted on May 27, 2020
- ONS job market data: April 2020 | Recruitment News UK
Posted on April 23, 2020
- Managing Risk Through Unpredictable Times | Recruitment News
Posted on April 16, 2020
- Support Facilities for Your Business | Recruitment News
Posted on April 2, 2020