eBoss Online Recruitment Solutions Ltd acknowledges that the energy, products and services we consume causes emissions of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, which contribute to climate change. As part of our overall sustainability goals, we are committed to continual improvement in the management and reduction of energy consumption and carbon emissions, by the following means:
- Manage energy consumption across all business activities.
- Ensure continual compliance with energy related legislation, OFS requirements and enterprise commitments.
- Implement a sustainable energy strategy to reduce Carbon emissions.
- Ensure any new development contributes to our sustainable energy strategy.
- Continually improve the energy efficiency of our existing estate.
- Regularly monitor and review energy consumption.
- Ensure the availability of information and necessary resources are made available to achieve these goals, cost-effectively.
- Manage our Scope 3 emissions from waste, water, transport, products and services, via company emissions policy.
- Promote energy awareness among our stakeholders and staff.
- Communicate progress to internal and external interested parties.
- Assess the energy efficiency of significant energy using plant, equipment and processes during the design and procurement process, including new buildings and refurbishments.
This Policy will be reviewed when material changes to the enterprise occur, to ensure that it continues to be relevant and fit for purpose.
Date of last approval: 1 January 2022
Approved by: UK Director Robert Ward